05 December, 2006

2 Loops

This morning I did 2 loops of my 7K circuit. I set out at 4:30. It was cloudy and cool. I left a bottle of water on my letter box and set off, feeling good. I was back for my drink of water in 34:53. After a few gulps of water I was ready for the 2nd loop. It took me a hundred meters or so to get back into a rhythm and feel comfortable again.

I was able to maintain a steady pace and was even able to keep my uphill climb home down to 5:00 min K. My split for the second loop was 33:29.

Hopefully I will do more and more of the double loops as my Canberra campaign progresses.

3 comments:

Clairie said...

Wow! getting faster on the double loop.

That tells me my goal of getting past you is long slipping away....

oh well. Waving at you as you zoom past will have to suffice!

4.30am! My goodness do you have to be at work before 6 or what???

Ewen said...

Then, there's always the 5-lapper ;)

Congrats on the tri win Eddie - don't let miners hear about it or he might teach you how to swim.

Robert Song said...

Nice negative split. It was nice and cool this morning.