30 April, 2005

Saturday 20/4/2005

I haven't managed as much running as I would have liked this week. I had a great run on Wednesday but may have overdone it a bit. Thursday I was too sore to run. Friday I set out to do 8k and by 5 k I was wishing I had stayed at home. I didn't run today and tomorrow I am the Race Director at the Brisbane Road Runners so will miss out on what a 14k which probably would have suited me really well at the monent.

The soreness is not there went I am walking today so hopefully if I go out nice and steady on Monday I can build up from there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not much training this week? Me too, Eddie; haven't got a sore leg like you though. I can't get used to going out on 3 days only; well, after next week I'll put in a 4th day & that should make me a happy little Chickybabe. Hope Monday is good for you to run.