17 April, 2005

Sunday 17/4/2005

I was supposed to run 10K with the Brisbane road runners today but have succumbed to some sort of virus which has me finding it diffcult to breathe and my nose running faster than I can. I went along to the event however, and was able to help out at the finish line. It was enjoyable watching everyone come in except for a sad Clairie who is nursing an injury. I hope you get better quickly Clairie.

I was heartened to read LL's Blog today. What a tremendous spirit that wonderful lady has. See you at the Gold Coast LL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd be ashamed of myself if I didn't try again, Eddie, after the wonderful encouragement from CRs & especially yourself; I'm at a total loss for words to describe the impact they have had on me...thank you from Chickybabe, who will be at the GC unless she gets lost somewhere!
Love....Norma.