14 November, 2005

It's over a week since I last Blogged

All is well Robert Song, I have been a bit snowed under. Early starts at work have been keeping me off the road and the key board.

4 November 2005
Ran 7.65 in 37 mins. I didn't do my usual circuit but decided on a doing some exploration and found a very challenging hill which I had a couple of cracks at and then ran around a few more streets to make up some distance.

6 November 2005
Ran with some buddies from Park Road. We covered 15K in about 1:20. A nice easy run that one.

9 November 2005
Cool Night Classic. This was my 5th Cool Night Classic. It marked the 4th aniversary of my first ever Fun Run...a run which literally changed my life. I have not stopped running since (except for injury). the 2005 CNC was run on exactly the same course as last year so it was good to compare the time. I have been concerned that I have not been performing as well as I was at this time last year. Last year my time for the CNC was 21:04 for the 5.13K course. This year, after losing my race number and stopping to retrieve it (random draw prizes in mind) I finished in 21:08. A result which truly cheered me, especially with the 500K relay coming up this weekend.

11 November 2005
A return to my 7.65K circuit which I completed in 35:25.

13 November 2005
Race Director duties at West End for the Club. 10K and 5K events. It was great to see Hannah, Tesso, Rith and Spot all competing.
It was our club AGM yesterday and I was glad to step down from the Treasurer's job. I have to say that I am really disappointed that so few turned out for this meeting.

Today 14 November 2005
Ran an out and back today, total 10K in 47:17. I am feeling good for the big relay.

No comments: