16 November, 2005

Relay Ready

I am as ready for the 500K Relay as I am going to be at this stage. I slept in this morning and thought I might have to miss my run. When I looked out the window and saw what a perfect day for running it was I just had to get out there, even if for a reduced time. Once out on the footpath I decide to do a 5k Circuit I haven't done for a very long time. What a blast! it was great. Here are my splits; 4:13, 3:58, 3:58, 4:31 (long incline), 4:02, Total 20:44.

I am feeling good and rearing to go. Yahoo!

The Relay Team bus is collecting me at 2:00AM on Friday morning. Hmmmm.

6 comments:

Tesso said...

If I don't talk to you before then GOOD LUCK EDDIE!!!!!!

Well, by the sounds of this mornings little trot you are on fire. I am soooooo looking forward to hearing about all your adventures on the weekend.

Run well. Have fun. Stay cool.

Clairie said...

have a wonderful time Eddie!! Make sure you do a few kms for me!

I am so jealous of you doing this run. I hereby promise that next year it will be on my calendar.

Take care of yourself and hurry up post your report afterwards :)

Jen said...

Good luck & have fun Eddie !

J

Tamyka Bell said...

Eeek you guys are up so early but I guess at least you finish up at home :)

Unknown said...

2:00a.m. !!!!! Does that mean staying up all night, Eddie?? Have a really great run!

Hannah said...

Hope you had a good time on the weekend!