09 July, 2008

A Few Days Away

Robyn and I are off to the Perth tomorrow to visit my son, Anthony, and his wife, Kym, and our new grand-daughter, Lily Rose. We will be returning on Monday.

Anthony is a Health and Safety adviser for Rio Tinto Minerals. This will be our first visit to Perth. We are really looking forward to seeing Lily Rose for the first time.

I am recovering well from the marathon. I did not realise until I checked my records that my time of 3:20:51 was a course PB for me. That's the icing on the cake.

5 comments:

Toasty said...

Enjoy your cake.

Tesso said...

Lily Rose .... that is such a pretty name and so much nicer than Sunday Roast.

Have a good trip.

Tigger said...

Eddie, I told you 2008 was your year.

I hope you and Robyn have a good trip. Hopefully the weather is warmer than here.

COD is all geared up for a run on your return.

Samurai Running said...

"Living Large" Eddie. Have a nice trip.

Superflake said...

Congrats on the race/course PB. Watch out for the wild westerners while your over there. It's a whole 'nother country.