21 July, 2008

Not Much in 2 Weeks

It is now more than two weeks since the Gold Coast Marathon. I haven't done much running since then. On Sunday and I Tigger and I did 28k at a nice steady pace and I have seem to have pulled up OK after that. Last weekend I was in Perth visiting my new Grand-daughter, Lily Rose. She is absolutely beautiful. While there, I a did couple of 7K runs on tracks around the Swan River. What a beautiful city and environment to run in. At one point I stopped to watch several Dolphins feeding on a school of fish. They put on a great show.

Next Sunday I will be running in the Park 2 Park Half Marathon in Ipswich. It is a tough run, 4 laps of a hilly course. I love it though. It is a well organised race in a very friendly atmosphere.

5 comments:

Ewen said...

I think you just missed the Perth marathon ;)

You should be nice and fresh for P2P - good luck. Did Tigger get a gig as the 2:20 bus driver?

Toasty said...

Doing well Rob, have a good time in the P2P

Tesso said...

Good luck at Ippy. Hope its not too chilly.

Peterhorse said...

...not to mention the chance for bling... looking good for P2p Rob
good lcuk

speedygeoff said...

Sorry I haven't commented much lately.
But aren't grandchildren wonderful!