16 July, 2005

Saturday 16/7/2005

Bula! Back from Fiji. What a great time we had. I now have a Daughter-in-law, Kym. Kym and Anthony's wedding went perfectly. Kym, who's father is Chinese and mother is English, was absolutely stunning. The Chapel on the edge of the lagoon at the Fijian Resort on Yanuca Island was a beautiful setting.

I had only one run in Fiji. Too lazy to do any more. That is all I have done since the GCM. However, today I entered the Park to Park Half Marathon to be run on 31/7/2005. I specially want to do this run because it is in my home town and it is the first. I don't expect my time to be too crash hot but being part of it will be great.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pleased that the wedding was such a success, Eddie. Too hot in Fiji for running I'd say; anyhow you needed the time off; hope all goes well for Park to Park....what's your plan for training over the next 2 weeks?

Clairie said...

Glad to hear you are back safe and sound and had a good wedding.

I think you needed that rest after GC Eddie, might actually have done you the world of good.

So tell me more about this park to park.....