20 July, 2005

Wednesday 20/7/2005

I finally got myself into gear. Last night I thought I would skip the morning run and go out in my lunch break and set my alarm clock accordingly ie 5:40AM instead of 4:40AM. However I woke at 4:40 anyway and decided to make the effoort and just get out there on the road. I went for a nice easy run...12k in 1:05.

When I arrived home the rest of the household were up and about. Most unusual I thought. Why? . Hmmm! I forgot to turn off the alarm for the 5:40 rise.

3 comments:

Clairie said...

ha ha ha oh eddie you are making me laugh. Dillbrain!

I know what you mean about waking up without the alarm though - I tend to wake up at 5am every morning regardless (even weekends). After a while it is a habit and makes it so much easier to get out of bed.
Though I did really enjoy the extra hour I got this morning on account of a very late night :)

Horrie said...

Good to see you back running after your stint in the hula skirts drinking kava in Fiji Eddie. Glad to hear the wedding went well and you had a nice holiday.

Unknown said...

OOOOPS! Bet the family were after your scalp, Eddie! At least the rest of us can have a good laugh about that alarm!