14 August, 2005

Sunday 14/8/2005

What a beautiful day today after the bleak cold day yesterday. It was perfect running weather this morning and I enjoyed it to the max. We ran a 10 miler at West End today and I managed 1:13:30 which I was very pleased with.

I had the pleasure of running with a lady named Julia, Jules for short, whom I had never met before. We encouraged each other along and ran a nice consistent pace, picking up a little at the end.

Hannah, who did the 10 miles as well, and I were expecting to see Clairie but she was a no show. CR Lizell ran a strong race and won the female category.

4 comments:

Robert Song said...

Although I didn't get to the race this morning, it certainly was a lovely morning for running.
Good time for someone claiming to be lazy a few days ago.

Hannah said...

Great running weather this morning for sure!

Congrats on your time - I aspire towards times like that! :)

Horrie said...

That's a very impressive time for a 10 miler Eddie. Good to see you bouncing back and into some form. You're too good a runner to be held down for too long.

Unknown said...

That's a great time for the 10 miler, Eddie. Good weather here now also; it sure make it easy to get out & run..."make hay while the sun shines!"