20 September, 2005

Tuesday 20/9/2005

It's those incremental improvements that count. They are what I get excited about. My idea is that you don't go out there and bust your gut trying to do better and better. You allow your gradual fitness improvement to dictate your performance. So without trying to improve you find that your gradually, bit by bit, you do improve. My 30:59 today for my 6.8k circuit was eciting to me because I didn't go out saying I am going to reduce my time, i just ran the way I normally do and the improvement was there.

Well anyway as Robert Song commented, it seems to work for me (Eddie).

1 comment:

Horrie said...

It does work well for you Eddie. Good to see the simplicity returning to your training. You are a shining example to what's good about running. Keep enjoying it mate!