04 April, 2006

A great week

My week got off to a good start by running too far on Sunday 27K. I hadn't felt well on Saturday and woke Sunday morning with a thumpming headache. I knew the best cure for that was a good run. I met my running buddies, one of whom is training for the Brisbane Marathon, and set off not knowing where or for how long. 27 slow k later my headache was gone but I had a sore calf again. That's getting better now but I have a cold which will be gone by Sunday.

Bring on Sunday. Canberra here I come.

7 comments:

Robert Song said...

It is never too late to start tapering Eddie ;-)

Clairie said...

Eddie....what are you doing?

Ever heard of T.A.P.E.R?????

Tesso said...

Eddie, you would be going so mad at Clairie and I if we did something like that, we'd never hear the end of it!

Now take it easy. Rest up and get rid of that cold.

Gronk said...

All the best for Sunday mate. :)

Ewen said...

At least you won't have forgotten how to do a long run Eddie!

See you on the weekend!

Eagle said...

Eddie TAPER TAPER AND TAPER!!!! I look forward to catching up with you on the weekend. Expect to start with the 3.30 group and see what happens - may get home in 3.20 or much much latter. I just hope to keep close to Clairie.

Unknown said...

Of course the cold will be gone by Sunday! See you in Canberra, Eddie!