25 April, 2006

Waiting for the Half

I am just sitting tight waiting for the Half at the Brisbane Marathon Festival on Sunday. I ran 16K on Sunday and 16K today and seem to have recovered well from the Canberra Marathon. This Half and the Queensland Half at Doomben will be part of my training campaign for the Gold Coast Marathon in July.

I am not setting any goals for the Half on Sunday so I will just take it as it comes.

It would be wonderful if the Brisbane Marathon Festival could develop into an Australian premier event. However it seems as though it might be a battle against the Brisbane City Council constraints in order to achieve that goal.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

I hope it goes well Eddie. If you've recovered from Canberra you should have a good run.

Tesso said...

I've been helping out at Intraining this week and I reckon the Brissie Marathon Festival is shaping up nicely. A few more years and it might give some other major marathons a 'run' for their money.

See ya out there Sunday.