12 November, 2006

A Whole Week

Whow! It is a whole week since I last blogged. What a slacko! I have been running though.

Monday was a day off.
Tuesday was 7K.
Wednesday I did some hill work..neally killed me.
Thursday was 7K.
Friday I slept in.
Saturday was 12K.....I surprised myself with a 56 min time.
Sunday (today) 21K from Park Road with my running buddies.

Next weekend is the 500K Relay. I am looking forward to that. The team bus is leaving Toowoomba at 12:30 AM Friday and picking me up at 1:45 AM on the way through to Helensvale at the northern end of the Gold Coast where the Relay starts at 4:00 AM. Then three days of non-stop action. I don't think there is any other event like this in Australia. It requires a massive amount of organisation.

5 comments:

Ewen said...

I knew you would've been running Eddie but the sleep in was a surprise. Don't sleep in during the 500k Relay!

Tesso said...

Ah, I am soooo jealous. Wish I was doing the relay too.

Mind you I just went for a lunchtime run (like I told you I'd do) and it was so hot. Maybe I'm not all that jealous ;-)

TD said...

I've never heard of the 500k relay and would be very interested to hear your report. It must be quite some relay. You must be in resonable shape, judging by that 12k time, which is a zippy one!

Toasty said...

best of luck with the relay ... i'm sure you will shine

Robert Song said...

Sounds like you will have a great time on the Relay.