30 November, 2006

At Last!

At last a moment to Blog.

It took me a few days to get over the big Relay and even then, when I was doing 25K on Sunday my legs were complaining.

I have had big ideas of increasing my mileage through the week but that hasn't happened yet. I have grown too used to my 7K circuit. I would like to, at least one morning per week, run the circuit twice. There now that I have put it in writing I am committed. I'll have to do it now.

My right knee, which has been giving me grief for some time now, seems to be improving. I think this is because I have been trying to avoid running on concrete paths as much as possible.

3 comments:

Tesso said...

Yes, we've missed you in Bloggsville. Hardly ever see you at BRRC either. I thought you must be doing secret training for Canberra. Hope so :-)

Ewen said...

I'm happy to hear the knee is settling down Eddie. Concrete is bad news - I hate the stuff. Give me a trail (or grass track) any day.

Clairie said...

Yeah go the grass Eddie. Problem is trying to find some around our beautiful city.

So have you done two loops yet????..... waiting....