02 September, 2007

Return of the Running Buddy

At last my running buddy, Tegwen, joined us for a run this morning. She still has to to take it easy, at least running wise. Last week she swam 10K in the UQ pool. Today we did 15K at about 5:15, a nice comfortable pace. It was good to have her back.

Below are some photos of progress on the cubby. It has been a bit slow due to weekends away at the City 2 Surf and the Noosa Half. That's me on the roof. A not very comfortable position I might add.











7 comments:

Ewen said...

That's good news Rob. Sounds like a nice run.

The cubby looks tall enough for an upstairs. Very impressive do far.

Tesso said...

Nice cubby. When can I move in :-)

PS Good to hear Tegwen is back in action!

Samurai Running said...

Take your time with the cubby house mate. It looks like a great place for your grandkids when they become teenages.

"do far" that Ewen is such a hippy!

Peterhorse said...

hmm..might be uncomfortable up there now, but imagine if you didn't have that ridge capping done :-)

plu said...

I need a second storey, 2broom , bathroom and 7 by 8m living area - tell me when you are free.

I don't know where to put the stairs - any ideas?

Plu

IHateToast said...

you make me nervous.

Unknown said...

The cubby looks great & so do you, Eddie! Good running too.