03 March, 2008

6 Weeks Out

Well another week gone buy. I managed a couple of solid runs during the week. Tuesday was 12K in 57:27, Wednesday I had an early appointment in the city so gave the run a miss. Thursday was 14K in 1:15:01, Friday was 14K in 1:09:27 and Saturday was 7K in 35:43. I was quite pleased with Friday's run as I improved 5:30 on the previous day.

Sunday morning was a bit of a shock to the system. I was shivering as I waited for Tegwen to arrive. It stayed cool for the whole run. We only did 21K at 5:00 pace. It was an easy Sunday. Next week Tegwen can't make it on Sunday so I will be doing 34K from Park Road on my own. Hmmm! she will probably want to check the record on my Garmin.

68K for the easy week.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

Another solid week Rob. Must say you guys looked very good as you flew along Riverside Dve on Sunday.

If you want some company on your long run on Sunday maybe check with the Toast Man, not sure if he's doing his long run on Sat or Sun.

Hope the thousands of girlies in the International Women's Day run don't cause you too much of a distraction.

Ewen said...

Rob, just turn on the Garmin and do 5k in the car before starting your run ;)

Thousands of girlies? Where, where?

Come on Tesso, how did you go in the 3k TT?!

IHateToast said...

maybe it's all those speedy geese in the tundraberra sending these cold blasts up.

toasty is running long on sundays. go keep him company.

Peterhorse said...

love those so called easy weeks!