02 February, 2010

New Shoes

On Sunday 24 January I got on the wiggle.co.uk site and ordered a pair of Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10 shoes. They were $100 cheaper then what I can buy locally and delivered free. They arrived yesterday and this morning they had their first run. That's not bad is it.

I recently bought a Lumix camera on line and saved over $200 against local prices. Robyn is very impressed and says I can do all the Christmas shopping on line this year.

Once again I have uploaded my Garmin to Garmin connect and you can view the course and results of this mornings run. This was my 14K circuit from home.

Garmin Connect -
Activity Details for Training run form Bellbird Park

4 comments:

Tigger said...

Eddie with all this time to play
How can you possible say
You aren't up for an ultra run?
Or is shopping more fun?

Ewen said...

Thanks for the tip Rob. I'll have to check it out.

As for Tigger, what can I say?
Our Liz will make her pay...
At record pace for half a day,
A fun run in Tassie rain and clay.

Superflake said...

Just wondering Rob. Was it the blue, red, green or yellow wiggle that turned up in the mail? Now Tigger don't go turning young Rob to the dark side. We ain't finished with getting him to run under 3:15!

Tigger said...

Thanks Ewen!! That's all I need
More comments about speed!
As for the Tassie run
My plan is to have fun!

And to take in the view
On hills that may make me spew
The last few weeks have been hell
And with no Eddie for me to tell

I need to be in my own space
And ignore the race pace
So that on my return
I can tell Eddie about leg burn!

As that is sure to convince him (?)
That not doing an ultra is a sin
And that he has to try just one
In the blazing Queensland sun