14 February, 2010

Sunday not funday

my Sunday long run started from Park Road at 4:55AM. I could tell straight away that it was gong to be a tough run. the humidity was very high. Once the sun rose over the horizon I started to feel like I was really battling. I stuck to the river and the flat course. I was surprised that I was able to maintain an average of 5:12 per k. I was very glad to arrive back at Park road.

Toasty and his mates ran past me like I was standing still.

Garmin Connect -
Activity Details for Sunday Long Run from Park Road Milton

4 comments:

IHateToast said...

I died at about hours around the top of the storey bridge, battled home from there

Toasty said...

no i died, Katy was fine

Toasty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ewen said...

Toasty thought he was the best,
Once out of sight, had a rest,
Then took a short-cut home,
Called for a taxi on the phone.

Katy arrived and gave him a lift,
Just as she does when he's pissed
The Queensland humidity did him in,
He was burnt toast and way too thin.