12 February, 2010

A pleasing run

It was another beautiful morning in paradise. I ran out along the Augusta Parkway past the Brookwater Golf Course. A glorious concrete footpath all the way. I started out a bit slow but managed to pick up the pace and finish with an averae pace of 4:58 for the 14K. So I am smiling. I am conscious that London is getting closer. This Sunday I have 34K on the schedule and am still unsure as to which course I will run from Park Road.
Garmin Connect -
Activity Details for Training run form Bellbird Park

3 comments:

Superflake said...

London? I must have missed reading that. CR Action is also doing London this year. Have fun sunday with 34k. I have 30k hills and bush in Mosman.

Ewen said...

Concrete doesn't sound much fun,
Slaving away under hot Qld sun,
But no Tigger bashing your ear
Running London, nothing to fear!

Tigger said...

Ewen have no fear
Tigger had a go in Eddie's ear
Having done a 1k swim
She went to see him
To show him the knee
Such a pleasure to see!

"Eddie, 2011 is your year"
So have no fear
"We have 11 months to train
Just need the right terrain"

His response was to the point
Look at that knee joint!
AND as for the photos of the "track"
Whilst carrying a heavy pack!

There is NO way
Regardless of what I say
To get Eddie to the Darkside
Even if it can be a "fun" ride!