05 February, 2007

Cranking up again

After the nice easy week it is time to crank up the training again. I clocked up 60 K's last week finishing with 21 in 1:39 on Sunday.

Up until today Susan's program has called for an easy 8 on Monday but from today that has increased to 12. Tomorrow is an 11 K including Tempo..2 x 7 min with 3 min jog between. The tempo to be run at 10 seconds less than my 10K race pace. Susan says that the tempo is to be "hard work". I hope I can do it justice. I estimate my Tempo run will have to be run at about 4:22 pace. I better set my Garmin pacer to keep me honest.

2 comments:

Clairie said...

That sounds like a great run, I can't wait to hear how it felt.

Ewen said...

I hope it went well Eddie. I love that about the Garmins - they can keep you honest in sessions like that. Can't wait to hear about it.