22 February, 2007

Stuffed

I have to say that this morning was a bit of a struggle. After doing 20K yesterday in1:40 this morning's 13K including 4 x 1 min and 2 x 2 min hill reps was not easy. Anyone seeing me doing my 2 min hills would not think that I was digging deep. I think I was on the verge of rolling back down the hill on the last one.

Another back to front weekend this weekend. My running buddy, Tegwen, has committments on Sunday so again we will be doing the long run on Saturday. The program says 34 and we know a route that will give us exactly that thanks to my miscalcualtion last Saturday. Then a nice short run on Sunday and I will hit the 100K for the week.

3 comments:

Tesso said...

It'll all be worth it in the end Eddie. I saw Tegwen's name on the Canberra entry list. For a while there I thought she was just training for the fun of it :-)

Ewen said...

Good effort Eddie, but isn't that what the handbrake's for?

Have a good run Saturday. Bet you're looking forward to Sunday!

Unknown said...

Wow! 100k for the week! Enjoy Sunday's easy one!