05 February, 2006

By comparison......

By comparison to the mighty efforts put in by the Dusk to Dawn runners at Caboolture my run this morning fades a little. However at the time my 28K run this morning seemed tough. I had ideas of doing more but by the time I was nearing the finish I was so glad I had turned round when I didat 14K. The moisture laden atmosphere was taking its toll. When I finished I felt really drained.

What a legend is our Tesso! I am so proud of her. And Clairie!....just getting stronger and stronger. What champs.

4 comments:

Horrie said...

And don't forget yourself Eddie. 28km in heavy going is nothing to be ashamed of. You are building nicely for Canberra.

Tesso said...

No way does your run fade! 28 in this weather without cheering, and drinks, and food every 500m is tough!

Thanks for you wonderful messages. Hopefully we'll see you out there next year - you'd love it!

Robert Song said...

Eddie that is exactly how I felt this morning. I too don't know how the Dusk to DAwn runners managed it.

Clairie said...

28km...That is a great effort to get out there and do it by yourself. There is no way I have EVER done that.

At least our runs were with other people and under 'supervision'.

Nothing faded about your efforts whatsoever Eddie.

I can't wait to run the Canberra Marathon with you :)