27 December, 2004

Sunday 26/12/2004

We had a wonderful Christmas at our house. Santa left lots of presents. We, my wife Robyn and I, love seeing our grandchildren open their presents. They get so excited.

As usual, I over-ate. We had a big meal at night topped off with plum pudding. On Sunday, Boxing Day, I was up at 4:45 to be at the running club to start the 20K run at 6:00. Tesso and I agreed that we didn't really feel up to running because of our over-indulgence in Christmas food. I managed to complete my 20K in 1:32 which I thought was reasonable considering the plum pudding and the humidity. Tesso said, afterwards, that she enjoyed the run. She is one of these odd people who seems to cope quite well in the heat. I don't cope well with the heat, especially the high humidity, so I was counting down every K.

No comments: