30 December, 2004

Thursday 30/12/2004

This week is not going to schedule. Yesterday I was not able to run because I am minding my grand-children aged 6 & 7 - couldn't leave them on their own - not even for a run. My program called for a 70 min run on Wednesday and a speed session today. Robyn had to leave early again today so I wasn't able to head into the city to do the speed session with Pat's group. However I was able to fit in a run before Robyn left and opted to do the 70 min run from home.

The conditions this morning were great. It was cool and the humidity wasn't too bad. I did my 15.7K circuit in 75 mins which is slower than I expected considering the good conditions. I felt good all the way and didn't push myself. I basically just let my legs dictate the pace - if you know waht I mean.

No comments: