27 January, 2005

Thursday 27/1/2005

I felt this as if I put in a good effort this morning. After the warm up we did 2 X 5 min efforts followed by hill work on the Goodwill Bridge. It is great doing this sort of work with a group because you get so much encouragement from others.......thanks RITH. Clairie, the great team person that she is, found herself out searching for another lost runner today. Jodie did a "Don" on us and, I must say, we were worried about her, Jodie. I felt a real sense of relief when I saw Jodie on the Goodwill Bridge as I was heading back after the session.

1 comment:

Horrie said...

I had a heard a report from RITH that you weren't toddling today. Going very strong up the hills, weren't you? Was it Pat's pep talk about the connection to running this session well and breaking 3 hours for the marathon that did it for you or RITH's encouragement? You are training the house down at the moment and are on track for a great run in Canberra.