10 March, 2005

Thursday 10/3/2005

Today I was paying the price for my good run yesterday. I found training very hard this morning. After a long warm up we did some run throughs and then 2 x 5 minute efforts. My run throughs were more like walk throughs and then in the first 5 min effort Clairie and Tesso took off and I just had to let them go. In the second effort I got away before them and was running a bit better. We ran out for 2.5 minutes and then back to the start. In this last return section I somehow manged to get in the Zone and felt good and couldn't stop myself from racing back and cut 10 seconds of my return run. That was good.

We then did about 7 reps on the Goodwill Bridge - fast up and jog back down. That was tough.

The test for me today is my recovery. How well and quickly I recover willbe a good indication of how my Injury recovery is going. At this point, 3 hours, I am doing well.

No comments: