03 March, 2005

Thursday 3/3/2005

Another good speed session today. I was a bit slow off the mark but improved as the session progressed. We finished the session with a no-watch 1k predictor. My prediction was 3:55 but I ran 3:39. Pat says that in future he would like us to nominate a race pace,eg marathon, so that we can see how well we can pace ourselves. Belinda won this morning. She was 7 secs off her prediction. Each person who nominated a time paid a gold coin ( or more if you like). The money Raised goes to a charity (Camp Quality) and the winner gets the receipt to claim on their tax .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

3:39, Eddie! Golly! I now know who'll be "flying" in Canberra! When I read your blog, I'm always spurred on by your enthusiasm & ....the results you're getting! Chickybabe won't be able to get near you in the 50km...oh well, we'll catch up sometime!