17 March, 2005

Thursday 17/3/2005

OK! That's it! I am never going to whinge about my legs again. Just like that other subject I am never going to mention, I am not going to talk about my legs again. Even if they drop off, you won't hear about it from me.
Between Rith, Tesso and Clairie I reckon they have me pretty well sorted out. I am sure I heard Clairie yell something like "Whinging Eddie". I could be mistaken. I definitely heard "Steady Eddie", and "Slow Down Eddie".
We did 3 X 4 mins and 1 X 2 mins today. All I can say is that the 3 X 4's took me 4 mins each and the 1 X 2 took me 2 mins. Other than tha t I am not commenting.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

lol Eddie!

We can see you heading back to join your 'A Team' mates, but we want you to stay with us in the 'B Team' ;-)

Clairie said...

Yeah don't leave us Eddie.
I was just getting used to your heavy breathing as you struggled to keep up with Tess and I :BIGGRIN: