15 March, 2005

Tuesday 15/3/2005

What a great bunch Pat Carroll's Running Group is. It's always a pleasure to meet up with them. Just going along there and training with them enables you to put the effort in. I know I just wouldn't do it on my own. Even though you may not be feeing up to doing the session, once you are there and with these people you just get on with it.

Clairie sure gave me a run for my money this morning. She getes away from the start line so quickly and takes some catching up to I can tell you. Everyone seemed to be working really hard this morning, especially after all the PB's on Sunday.

I got in 8 X 500's at average 1:57 and then a 1K at 3:48.

4 comments:

Clairie said...

Ha ha Eddie you are so funny. I was going out in the hope that you would not be able to catch me. But you always do.

Your stride is so graceful and I can hear you coming and it always throws me off. Here I am puffing and panting whilst you glide on by as if you are on rollerblades... not fair.

Amazing last km, especially seeing as you are coming back from a sore hip and did a long long long run on Sunday.

Keep up the efforts Eddie. One Day I'll just whizz by.....next year maybe...

Horrie said...

Good effort Eddie. It sounds as though it's all coming right for you. To keep up the pace 2 days after a 3 hour run shows that things are back on track. Looking forward to seeing you in Canberra.

Horrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Horrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.